Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I remove wrinkles in my skirt?

I love to wear skirts, dresses and heels (especially during the summer). I sit down a lot at my desk, but have to go and meet with other professionals throughout the day. I feel totally embarrassed when my skirt/dress is wrinkled. And it seems no matter how much I try to sit in a way that the skirt will not wrinkle, it only makes it worse.





Does anyone know of a starch or home remedy to rid wrinkles out of my skirts?How can I remove wrinkles in my skirt?
Downy Wrinkle Release works wonders!





ETA: You use it by itself. It's not something that you put on before you iron or before you put in the dryer. That's why I suggested it. It works straight from the bottle. It's a great thing to keep in your desk at work.





Here's a link: http://www.downy.com/en_US/products/wrinklereleaser.jsp





I hope this helps.How can I remove wrinkles in my skirt?
I just take my shirts and put them in the dryer for 5 minutes. Spray febreeze on it before you put it in their. its something in febreeze that keeps it from wrinkling. When i use wrinkle release it dont work but it might work for you.
Iron it.


Mason, age 8
They have a spray that you can get at any retail store that is called wrinkle releaser!
Easy.Iron the skirts+dresses.
There are a lot of easy ways to get wrinkles out of your clothes. Depending on what type of skirt it is, you can either use any kind of release spray for clothes, or you can iron the wrinkles out.





What I prefer doing is throwing it in the dryer for a few minutes that way its nice and warm and ready to wear, and you dont risk the chance of burning it with an iron....
Well, it always helps to make sure to iron your skirt before you go out
an iron but some1 told me once my friends mom said a freezer gets out wrinkles i am not positive but yay
take a damp rag or wash cloth and put it in the dryer with your skirt. approx. 10-15 mintues later take the skirt out and shake it out a bit and it should be wrinkle-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher