Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get wrinkles out of zip up plastic dress bag?

Hoping someone can help me! I have a Vera Wang dress bag that my wedding dress came in made out of thickish (kind of sticky) plastic with a zip up the front. Unfortunately I stuffed it in the cupboard and now its all crumpled and I can't get the wrinkles out of it. I obviously can't iron it as the plastic will melt, any ideas how I can get the plastic smooth again? Thanks for your help!How to get wrinkles out of zip up plastic dress bag?
Hairdryer to the rescue.How to get wrinkles out of zip up plastic dress bag?
You could run your dryer on high for a few minutes. Then put in your plastic bad and run the dryer on air. Hopefully the heat from previously running it should soften the plastic. You could also run it on low for a few minutes. Just make sure to take it right out of the dryer and don't leave it or you'll get more wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher