Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wrinkle free laundry, does anyone know what to use to help eliminate wrinkles ?

HI, I buy and sell 2nd hand clothes to meet my monthly expenses and I don't usually use any additives only because I have CFIDS and can't tolerate perfumes and such, but these clothes are going to be sold. What can I add to the washer or dryer that will help the clothing come out less wrinkled, especially like t-shirt knits and items made of this. I know plain old cotton will have to be ironed, but since I haven't used dryer sheets for so long, I thought I';d check here for the best ideas. thanks so much. I don't want to iron all this stuff.Wrinkle free laundry, does anyone know what to use to help eliminate wrinkles ?
I've been using Revive from Melaleuca--it's toxin free--(might help you with your condition to use toxic free products), and helps remove wrinkles like the Downy Wrinkle Releaser...but, I have a recipe to use your own fabric softener. I have used it in the past because it's cheaper than buying the Downy. You can use whatever softener you prefer.





Mix 1/4 cup fabric softener to 2 cups water and spray the garments, shake them, hang up.





This should work.Wrinkle free laundry, does anyone know what to use to help eliminate wrinkles ?
The best thing I can think of to eliminate wrinkles without an iron is scissors!
They have unscented dryer sheets, laundry detergent and liquid fabric softener these days for people like you that are sensitive to it's otherwise cheap perfumes..





Check out your local store. I'm sure they can help you out.
after wahing and drying, spray '''downy wrinkle releaser spray ''on all the clothes smells very faint but is cheap and easy to do.. and gets wrinkles out w/out ironong and all that hassle..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher