Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I get the wrinkles out of the button flap on my dress shirts?

Every time I wash my dress shirts, the button flap folds itself in half or sticks out--this goes from the collar to the bottom of the shirt!





I don't have an iron, but there has to be an easy way to keep it straight without ironing it. Maybe hanging it by the shower or re-drying it with a damp towel? These folded wrinkles are pretty hardcore, so I feel like those may not do the trick. Any suggestions :) ?How do I get the wrinkles out of the button flap on my dress shirts?
You could try Downy Wrinkle Releaser but I don't know if that will work. I think you are going to be stuck ironing. I use a craft iron that is made for quilting to do small hard-to-reach areas like the button flap. They're about $20 at craft stores. Seems like a quick iron job is going to be quickest vs. trying to steam them out.How do I get the wrinkles out of the button flap on my dress shirts?
Other than either buying an iron, or sending them to a laundry, no.
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher