Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I prevent/reduce wrinkles caused by sleeping on my face?

I am getting wrinkles on my neck and undereyes. Are there any changes I can make in the way I sleep to prevent more wrinkles? I am getting a Tempur Pedic pillow soon, would this help my case? Also, what creams can I apply to reduce wrinkles? Thank you.How can I prevent/reduce wrinkles caused by sleeping on my face?
try sleeping with a satin pillowcase. it will protect your hair and your skin. also, make sure you're drinking tons of water and wearing a moisturizer with at least 25 spf in it, even if you're not planning on spending a lot of time outside. keep your skin hydrated and you're good to go!








happy holidays, take care!!How can I prevent/reduce wrinkles caused by sleeping on my face?
sorry but -i think ya just gotta deal-ive found wearing LESS make-up really helps
Nur76 firming eye gel and/or Nur76 Fade Out...All Nur76 products are all natural and GUARANTEED. Availabe here...


http://stores.ebay.ca/universal-beauty-p鈥?/a>
Stop sleeping on your face...
keeping your skin moisturized is a good idea.





i was born with eczema and had to find solution to skin care. my mother introduced Vaseline intensive care lotion to me for a cold sore. wow. it cleared up in no time. then i found it was just what i needed for continuous moisture and it doesn't cost a fortune.
Dang...stop sleepin on your face if you can help it.


Arbonne sells great anti-aging/wrinkle products. You can shop online. clik my profile for info.
You have to change your position in sleeping. Try extra virgin olive oil.
Remove your face and replace it with a baby's. Everybody loves babies so you can't go wrong there. Plus, now you'll have an excuse for using that baby power you like to use all of the time.
Recent studies came out and said that none of the wrinkle creams really work. Best bet is a good moisturizer, and plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher