Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I reduce wrinkles without surgery?

I've tried all kinds of creams. They don't work. What else can I do short of short of surgery that would not be so terribly expensive?How can I reduce wrinkles without surgery?
What kinds of creams have you tried? The brand is pretty important. To be honest with you, there isn't a cream that's going to reduce wrinkles very dramatically. And creams that *do* work are mostly over $100. The price can be pretty ridiculous. Since it really also depends on your skin type, I'd see a dermatologist.





Good luck.How can I reduce wrinkles without surgery?
you can try the new anew products in avon they worked on my aunt reallly good
Janet B:





Have you tried the re9 regime by Arbonne? How about any of the dermabrasion kits?


I have found at 39 the re9 regime almost ';amazing'; as it's helped with sun damage and small lines - bags, or dark circles.





Find a good regime and stick to it. Do you take vitamins a, e and c orally?


Use a weekly deep cleaning mask


and exfoliate twice a week.





Sometimes some simple cosmetics add to the after glow of a good regime such as a mineral powder foundation.


Or a wrinkle concealer -


Remember what you put on your skin goes in your body.
Try the Arbonne line of anti aging products--look on line and find a consultant close to you. I have seen a tremendous differance on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher