Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best under eye cream for genetic wrinkles?

I have fine lines under my eyes that I have pretty much ahd most of my life (I am 28) and since I have bad vision and no glasses my squinting has made them deep. Does anyone know some definate KILLER ';UNDER'; eye cream to make them go away?What is the best under eye cream for genetic wrinkles?
since there are many factors that can affect the skin and they are sudden change of weather, too much exposure to the sun, drugs and medication as well as unhealthy habits. try to avoid all of this for they all have negative impact on the skin, since they cause the skin to become dehydrated and dull. also have a good skin care regime as well as a good skin care program. try also to have well-balanced diet, drink plenty of water and have enough sleep and exercise and the use of natural moisturizer. for a healthy skin try check this out http://www.trustedhealthproducts.comWhat is the best under eye cream for genetic wrinkles?
The best way is to join a gym and start your revolution then u wudn't look tired. Guarateed answer Report Abuse

I love the oil of olay dermapods! They're expensive (about 30.00) but sometimes you get what you pay for!





Good luck!





~~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher