Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best eye creme for lifting, puffiness and wrinkles?

I have moderate puffiness and wrinkles under my eyes and I would like my upper eyelid to be lifted a little. What do you find that works best?What is the best eye creme for lifting, puffiness and wrinkles?
Boy, was I hoping that you received a Real good answer to this question!...lol


I suffer from the same eye issues.


I have heard that, and I hope that I am saying this right...Super K creme works the best.


But also, on the holistic side...I have also heard that drinking Milk Thistle tea, can also help with this...because it helps with liver function...and I guess that the liver not functioning properly can make the puffiness occur.


Please keep me informed with whatever you find out...I'm almost ready to go and get fillers or whatever kind of injection they got...lol





Much Love,


Peace!What is the best eye creme for lifting, puffiness and wrinkles?
Try slices of cucumber, it draws on the skin and may help.
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher