Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to get wrinkles out of a shirt?

I have tried ironing, steam from a shower, throwing it in the dryer with a wet towel, still WRINKLES!! HELP!!How to get wrinkles out of a shirt?
Put your clothing on a hanger.





Hang the hanger on something in which you can easily get to both sides of the article of clothing. Also, make sure the article is high enough off the ground that it's not touching the ground. I usually use my shower rod.





Spray the article with water (spray water bottle). You only need to spray the wrinkles.





Tug on the article. You may need to pull horizontally and vertically.





Let air dry on the hanger.





Hope that helps.


good luck :)How to get wrinkles out of a shirt?
Here is how my grandmother taught me to iron. Take shirt from washer or wet it completely. Fold it in half and start rolling it into a small cylinder shape. Pack it in a small plastic bag and close it tightly. Put it in refrigerator for about 3 hours and then iron with the correct temperature. I have also taken it out of the dryer and sprayed water and pulled the fabric in several directions to shape it. If all else fails, buy a new shirt. Seriously, good luck on the interview.
What material is the shirt? You might try taking it to a laundry for professional cleaning.
I don't iron. There are way more important things to me than making sure everyone knows I spent 10 minutes in the morning to make sure my shirt was perfect.
Take it to a dry cleaning professional or you may need to just buy a new shirt. Hope your interview goes well!
throw it in the dryer
try ironing with water in your iron, if this doesn't work then use a light body spray starch and iron again
send it to the cleaners it might be a special kind of fabric
wat kind of shirt is it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher