Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the best way to get wrinkles out of a polyester and wool jacket if you don't have a steamer?

I don't want to iron it, and I have been told things like put it in the dryer with a wet towel or let it hang on the shower rod while shower so that steam can smooth it out. I ordered this jacket off line, got it in the mail today, and plan on wearing it tonight. Any suggestions on how to get the wrinkles out in about an hour?What's the best way to get wrinkles out of a polyester and wool jacket if you don't have a steamer?
I usually stick mine in a dryer on the ';fluff'; setting. I am not sure what it is really called but that's what it does- it just fluffs it around and helps a bit. low heat right before it helps, not much, just a little.What's the best way to get wrinkles out of a polyester and wool jacket if you don't have a steamer?
Use a straightner lol it works!!!!!!! also i wouldn't be buying polyester just my opinion
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher