Saturday, December 5, 2009

How to reduce double chins and wrinkles?

I am not so old but have a sagging chin. I am not over weight either. Do you have any suggestions for any exercises or diet regime I can follow to prevent wrinkles along my frown lines and reduce my double chin?How to reduce double chins and wrinkles?
Wearing a day and night eye cream can really help with wrinkles, and you should see quite a difference.





I have heard of an exercise for double chins. You tilt your head back (not until it hurts) and slowly push your jaw outwards and back in. You can do this in your own time and it only needs to be done for a few minutes on a regular basis.How to reduce double chins and wrinkles?
Use a common moisturizer in the morning and at night - this will stop the wrinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher