Friday, December 11, 2009

How to get wrinkles out of sheets?

Is it possible to get wrinkles out of 100% cotton sheets?How to get wrinkles out of sheets?
Your question made me laugh because my aunt won't use 100% cotton sheets because she says you have to iron them. She used to iron her all-cotton sheets but now she claims she never did. I think she's getting senile, poor thing.





Anyway, to answer your question:





The only way to truly get all of the wrinkles out would be to iron your sheets but why in heck would you do that, when, after lying on them just one time, they'll be wrinkled again??





One alternative would be to get poly-cotton-blend sheets but why the heck would you do that since cotton sheets are MUCH more comfortable??





The point I'm trying to make is: Unless you have nothing but time on your hands, don't worry about the wrinkles in your sheets! Enjoy them as they are! Who is going to see them anyway?How to get wrinkles out of sheets?
You must iron them or take them out of the dryer as soon as they are finished and fold them properly. Or, you could hang them out on the clothes line. Don't let them blow away!
iron them
I have a friend whose mother used to iron the sheets. what a waste of time in my books. pull them out of the dyer while they are still hot %26amp; put them on the bed right away. it will minimize the wrinkles
I don't think there is a easy solution if you are really desperate I guess is iron them while they are still on the bed, I have done this a few times to get rid of annoying wrinkles in the bed.





You could also try martha stewarts site she has some fantastic ideas on home keeping including sheets
Use 100% cotton, iron them or take them out of the dryer as soon as dry and fold them properly. All good answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher