Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best facial product for the start of wrinkles and sundamage, dark spots on skin?

Anyone had any success with all the face products out there for sun damaged skin, dark pigments on skin and wrinkles, especially around the eye and on forehead.What is the best facial product for the start of wrinkles and sundamage, dark spots on skin?
Here is the regimen we recommend to our patients for photoaging and wrinkles and it works wonderfully. Start with a product containting tretinoin (Retin-A, etc) and apply this daily at night for 6 months. After that, switch to twice weekly (Usually Monday and Thursday night). In the morning, apply a skin care product that is contains fruit acid, there are a lot of these products on the market. They are the alpha hydroxy products. These are strong moisturizers that will actually pull moisture out of the air and into your skin. Make sure you use a strong facial sunscreen every day to protect against further sun damage and to counteract the sensitization that tretinoin products can cause.





Tretinoin is the only product that has been proven to reduce actinic (sun) damage to the skin. In addition, it causes collagen stimulation that reduces wrinkles. You can start using these products at any age, but the best age to start at is in your 30's as collagen content begins to decrease and wrinkling begins.





Your dermatologist should be able to help you out with products and prescriptions to get you started. I hope this helps.What is the best facial product for the start of wrinkles and sundamage, dark spots on skin?
After I had my kids I started to get wrinkles around my eyes and other places. Probablt because of all the stress of being a mom! But after trying many many skin products I finally found a winner after reading about it in a magazine. It's called Revitol.


After two weeks of using it I noticed my face looking healthier. I was getting complements from my girlfriends asking me what I was doing. I have been using it for 2 years now and it's the best thing I've found so far...
You should find suitable product for your face not for others.
Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads , etc. check out http://tipsfromruby-skincare.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher