Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I get the wrinkles out of my dress before homecoming?

My dress is a little wrinkly and homecoming is tomorrow. I cant iron on the fabric. so, what do i do?How can I get the wrinkles out of my dress before homecoming?
If your iron has the steam feature on it, simply hang the dress and turn your iron's steam on FULL holding it an inch or two from the fabric.


i also have left clothes hanging in the bathroom as mentioned above. this works too!!How can I get the wrinkles out of my dress before homecoming?
Try taking it to the one hour dry cleaners and ask to have it pressed.
Take it to the dry cleaners and get it steamed professionally.
Try to iron it or wet the wrinkled part and let it dry.
do the bathroom trick, or go 2 the cleaners, or just steam it urself..
For my prom, I hung the dress in the washroom (I know it sounds strange!) and leave it in the bathroom while you shower, or just put the water to hot. The steam from the shower should flatten out your dress.
turn the shower on really hot and hang your dress in the bathroom outside of the shower (not in it) and close the door let the steam get to it for about 20 - 30 minutes
My wife is a big fan of the professional clothes-steamer I bought for her. There are smaller ones available at most stores, incl. Wal-mart. You put in distilled water, plug it in, hang the afflicted garment on its hanger from the rack, and there's a big steam hose that steam gurgles out of. The wrinkles come right out.
the bathroom idea was really good, there is also the steamers at walmart that you yourself can do at home, and they work for many other purposes too, good luck and have fun at homecoming!!!
Leave the dress in your bathroom while you're showering so that all the steam gets the wrinkle out. Make sure you have STEAM (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher