Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I prevent morning wrinkles on neck and cleavage caused overnight?

When I wake up my neck and chest have wrinkles caused by the position I slept in. How can I make them disappear and prevent them in the future?How can I prevent morning wrinkles on neck and cleavage caused overnight?
There are 2 ways to get rid of this problem-





Sleep on your back, it not only helps you get rid of creases, folds and wrinkles on your face, neck and cleavage but also saves your face from becoming saggy due to gravitational force.





Second thing is sleep on satin bedspread and satin/silk pillow. You will be amazed to see the result.How can I prevent morning wrinkles on neck and cleavage caused overnight?
Try sleeping in a different position...or if you wear a bra (If your a chick) to bed, it could be a culprit. I think you would be SOL if you wake up in a different position in the morning. We cant really control the way we sleep all night, considering we move around a lot. What about your bed sheets? are they thick? maybe they bunch up when you are asleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher