Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get creases and wrinkles out of my suit without ruining it?

I recently got a new suit made up for me that my brother brought back from a trip to Vietnam. He sent it home to me through the mail and it has creases and wrinkles from the packing. How can I get them out without ruining the suit?How do I get creases and wrinkles out of my suit without ruining it?
I would take it to the dry cleaner's and have them steam it. Another alternative, only if you have a lot of good clothing, is to get a ';garment steamer,'; which is one of the best things ever invented. We all know what an iron can do to clothes.





Something else you may be able to do to get some of the wrinkles out is to steam it in the bathroom. Using hot water, turn on the shower and close the door. Hand the suit in the bathroom on a strong hanger. Let the shower run for about 5 minutes, then go back in and turn the shower off and close the door again. ALL of the wrinkles will not come out, but it does a pretty good job.How do I get creases and wrinkles out of my suit without ruining it?
search yahoo for steam ironing
Take it to the cleaners. They will steam press it.
Buy the small ';Tobi'; steam cleaner for home use, it is excellent. Works fast, no hassle and does remove all the wrinkles.
Hanging it in the bathroom and running the shower with very warm or hot water will often work. You want lots of steam. The wrinkles should just fall out and then let the suit dry (it will be slightly damp from the steam).





Basically, the same idea as thebear, but a little less work.
Either dry clean it or Buy a steamer and steam it yourself at home. A steamer is like the thing they have at the dry cleaner. It has a hose with a brush that lets out steam. Good luck!
Get some sheets of that light, thin paper which clothing is packed in. Set a iron on low, place a sheet of the paper over the area of the suit you wish to iron, then gently iron that area.





You can also lightly dampen a thin towel with hot water, then place this over the area you wish to iron instead of the paper. The water in the towel will steam up so you'll get a steaming effect without having to have the iron at a higher setting.
Take it to the dry cleaners.
What material is it made of?





You could gently cool iron from the inside.
iron it... that usually helps unless ur my lil sister who cant iron any thing for sh*t lol
hand it up, turn your iron on to full steam and go over the suit without touching it, just keep pressing the steam button
Before you iron the suit put a thin towel over it Then steam it with the iron.
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher