Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I prevent wrinkles in my clothes while wearing them?

I iron my clothes when they come out of the wash and by the time I arrive at work in them, I feel as though they are all wrinkled again especially my shirts.How do I prevent wrinkles in my clothes while wearing them?
I use starch on all my shirts and they stay soft and pressed until the end of the day.How do I prevent wrinkles in my clothes while wearing them?
Yes, use a spray starch and it doesn't feel stiff or weird at all. My clothes stay wrinkle free the whole day. Report Abuse

you can't unless you plan to stand the entire time and not move. Some of the most expensive and beautiful fabrics wrinkle really bad, (silk, linen Cotton) the ones that don't are usually man made fabrics and not as beautiful of soft. Just know that if you started out well dressed and wrinkle free that is what people will notice not the natural wrinkles Thu daily wear.
stand still with your arms out and don't move all day lol and then you won't get wrinkles you may not get any work done or make it to work since you will have your arms out lol hey i have a good idea lol i saw a steam thingy on tv they make a portable one too that would be great for you just to throw in your car and then when you get to work you could take the wrinkles out or not worry about it cause no one cares about wrinkles really lol good luck i wish i could remember the name of that steam thing srry but try to keep a look out for it :D
get a travel size wrinkle release spray to keep in your purse. i have found that downy works best and smells nice too!
dont move.
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher