Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get water wrinkles out of books?

I drop some water on a book, how can I get some of it out without lots of damage? I have till the end of the year. Anything at all that could help?How do you get water wrinkles out of books?
Try this:





Get an iron and put it on a very low setting, iron the pages, it should work...as long as you don't have it set on the hottest setting. How do you get water wrinkles out of books?
I know of one method:





Cut out one of your hearts and staple it to the book and then attach the book to a length of rope and swing round your head shouting the chant 'NO WRINKLES IN BOOK NO WRINKLES IN BOOK' etc etc and then it should work





(no guarantees)
Unfortunately, there's no way to get water damage out of the book. Just try to protect the book better in the future, so nothing else happens. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you.
The same way you walk on water

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher