Sunday, December 13, 2009

What creams are good for wrinkles & moisturizing the body?

I am in my early 20's and I noticed that I have started getting bad wrinkles on my legs. Overall, I have dry skin and Im wondering what creams are good to use?What creams are good for wrinkles %26amp; moisturizing the body?
Good question, I think you should try Avon's MOISTURE THERAPY DEEP HEALING BODY LOTION. It has 15 intensive moisturizers penetrate seriously dry, rough skin. Starts healing dry skin on contact, transforming it to a renewed softness and healthy glow. Moisture Therapy has a great line of products for dry thirsty skin, one of them is sure to be right for you. For more info go to http://www.avon.com and/or to find a rep. in your area.What creams are good for wrinkles %26amp; moisturizing the body?
Read some every effective tips on this site on how to get rid of wrinkles and more
the body shop vitamine E cream is good
I had really dry skin 2 winters ago. Last winter, I increased the amount of water that I drank daily and put on baby oil when I was still wet from the shower. It really worked. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher