Saturday, December 5, 2009

What Can I Do To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under My Eyes?

I'm 22, and have noticed the presence of fine lines under my eyes. They seem to be getting worse by the week. Can you suggest any home made remedies, or exceptionally excellent wrinkle cream for eyes? Only tried and tested suggestions please. Thank You.What Can I Do To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under My Eyes?
The answer is simple!!!


I just saw it on The View today! Wrinkles under the eyes and sleep circles....





the solution: THIN CUT POTATOES!! Place under the eyes for 15 minutes... EACH EYE!!! That is what Pamela Anderson does! Don't see any wrinkles on her do ya! nope! try it!What Can I Do To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under My Eyes?
Get some sleep.
dont fight age seky just go with the flow....
its natural. dont ruine your pretty eyes by using any aftermarket product.
Massage your eyes with Vaseline every night........and wipe the remaining residue with facial tissue. After a few days you will see results. Good Luck !!!!!!!!
Hi-I work for a cosmetics company and have tried them all. The best I have found is Prescriptives ';Rebuilding Eye Cream.'; And I don't even work for them.


Another is ';Prevage'; It is distributed by Elizabeth Arden, but made by Allergan.


I work for them.
botox?
get more zs
Well You Can Have A Doctor Do Plastic Surgery....... But I Wouldn't.... That's Just Nature It Happen To Everyone Sooner Are Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher