Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I smooth out the wrinkles in my bra's lining?

It is too expensive to buy a new bra, especially a well-fitting lightly-lined one with a front hook. I machine washed it, and put it in the dryer, so now there is one wrinkle near the inner edge of the cup. I have tried just wearing it, because it can't be seen through my shirts but it annoys me.Also I have tried strenuously smoothing it out with my fingers. Has anything ever worked for any of you women, or if you're a male bra manufacturer, or launderer, do you have advice? Thanks in advance.How can I smooth out the wrinkles in my bra's lining?
While you are taking a shower, let the bra hang-up in the bathroom with you. Once you dry off, then put the bra on. The steam and your body heat should take that wrinkle right on out.How can I smooth out the wrinkles in my bra's lining?
Well usually what happens to me if I have a wrinkle I put it in the wash--but it looks like that didn't work for you. I would bring it with you in the shower and then after you get out put it on and the wrinkle should be gone. If not hand wash in warm water.
Sorry that happened to your bra. Believe me, I know just how expensive a good bra can be and how hard it is to find one that you actually like. I would try washing it on the gentle cycle and adding a little bit of fabric softener to the rinse cycle. Also, you need to hang the bra up and let it air dry. Putting a bra in the dryer is definitely not a good idea. It can cause the fabric to shrink but not the actual lining on the inside of the bra.Hope this helps. Good luck!
Lemme tell you a secret....but don't tell anyone else. k? So you bought a bra and can't afford a new one? Take it back, tell them you hate it. I'm not kidding it works, especially at places like Victoria's Secret. Just make sure its a bra they still make...good luck!
Rell Smooth got there before me, correct answer
Try washing it again and using a REALLY GOOD fabric softener, and then letting it 'drip dry' ... that may be the 'only way' for that 'little line' to 'relax' enough to 'disappear.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher