Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the difference between bags and wrinkles?

I'm only seventeen and I don't know if I have wrinkles or if I have bags...Can someone tell me the differences and how do I get rid of wrinkles or bags without any cosmetic procedures? :Can I get rid of wrinkles?What's the difference between bags and wrinkles?
Bags are dark things that you get under your bottom eye lids from lack of sleep and wrinkles are just caused from old ageWhat's the difference between bags and wrinkles?
If you are looking for home remedy to reduce wrinkles, try this.


Smear honey on your face and leave it for as long as possible (but 5-10mins a day will do). then rinse off with tepid water mixed with a teaspoon of cider vinegar - this has a neutral pH and will act as a toner.





And if you have some bucks, Lifecell anti wrinkle cream would be a good choice. You can have more information here.





http://www.lifecellskinreviews.com/
ok so bags r these dark circles around your eyes if u get lack of sleep and wrinkles r like dry skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher