Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get wrinkles out of my NFL Premier EQT Jersey Numbers?

I have a Powder Blue Chargers jersey that I want to where before the big game tomorrow, but have wrinkles in the jersey numbers. It is a Premier jersey, so the numbers are stitched. Thanks in advance!How can I get wrinkles out of my NFL Premier EQT Jersey Numbers?
I have a Tony Romo away Premier EQT jersey. Firstly, doesn't it suck that you can't customize Premier jerseys? Anyway, what I do is use a steamer or the steam from an iron. If using an iron, put the iron slightly above the numbers (NOT TOUCHING) and let the steam go over the numbers. After, hang the jersey for about 30 mins. Try to always hang your jersey to avoid this situation. I hope the Chargers cover the spread for me against those Raiders! =)How can I get wrinkles out of my NFL Premier EQT Jersey Numbers?
hi, friend


pls check the website www.jerseyssavings.com


hope this will help u


:)
try http://air-jordan-2009.com/Dallas-Cowboys-NFL-Jersey/8017-Dallas-Cowboys-NFL-Jersey-25.html
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher