Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I get wrinkles back in my dress after it was ironed now it is TOTALLY straight, I want the wrinkles?

It is supposed to have wrinkles in it, now I even already washed it and still it didn't come back! Please help how can I get it back to it's original form? The ironist must have used the highest heat to get rid of it when actually it's the style!How can I get wrinkles back in my dress after it was ironed now it is TOTALLY straight, I want the wrinkles?
Soak the dress, then hold each end in your hands and use 1 hand to twist the dress(as if wringing it out) until it won't turn any more. Leave it to dry in this position. It will take a couple of days but your dress will be crinkled again.How can I get wrinkles back in my dress after it was ironed now it is TOTALLY straight, I want the wrinkles?
dampen the fabric and crunch it up..let it hang dry...were there any instructions on the label..like dry clean only or drip dry?


better yet..really wet it and then wring dry in a towel and then crunch and hang dry.. good luck.
try crumpling and crumpling it over and over then if that doesn't work you could create your own by using an iron and making wrinkles (press over folded matterial) and then keep crumpling
Wash It


Dry It


Twist it into a rope


Stuff it in a bag


Open it two days later





Voila !!!!
Wash it, while still wet twist tightly and tie a loose knot in it. Leave it to dry. Should be fine.
dry it and step on it or squish it in the door
just keep crumpling it or wear it and go to sleep.
try scrunching it in your hand
wet it some and let it air dry in a tight bundle secured by a rubber band

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher