Sunday, December 13, 2009

How much can I tan without getting premature wrinkles?

How often can I tan without getting premature wrinkles? Do you have any tips how I can tan faster outside or any other tips you can give me. I hear that tanning can lead to premature wrinkles I don't think I want that... So how can I avoid it?How much can I tan without getting premature wrinkles?
I go to the tanning booth and i cover my face. Try to keep yor face out of the sun as much as possible! spf 35 or higher is what you'd like to get and then after you have applied the suntan lotion rub on a tanning oil. works great!How much can I tan without getting premature wrinkles?
Tanning is bad on your skin no matter what. Also...I would not recommend going to tanning beds...they are worse for your skin than tanning outside in the sun. I would just say that if you put sunscreen with at least spf 15, that could help protect your skin a little bit from the harmful rays from the sun..but really, it is best to use a higher spf when you are going to be in the sun that much. I think that no matter what kind of sunscreen you have on, you can still tan because it doesn't block out all of the suns rays, but you need to realize that the lower the spf, the more damage you are doing to your skin. You also put yourself at a higher risk of getting skin cancer...especially if you get a sunburn...so just make sure you are very careful! As for wrinkles....I think that you would get wrinkles from tanning too much...I mean, I have seen women who are tanorexic and they look awful..lol. I think if you just maybe go swimming or something fun outside, then you would naturally get a nice tan, and you also wouldn't look fake or anything like some women do from the tanning beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher