Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I get wrinkles out of heavy polyester fabric?

I have some uniforms that were washed for me that are constructed out of a heavy polyester and someone washed them for me. When they brought them back they have massive wrinkles everwhere. I suspect they dried them too hot and maybe left them in the dryer to long as well. I have tried rewashing them, rewashing with only partially drying, used fabric sheets, and even tried a wrinkle release stuff to no noticable inprovement. Someone save meeeeeeeeee ! ! ! !How do I get wrinkles out of heavy polyester fabric?
Either steam them (if you have a garment steamer) or iron them. Since they are polyester, make sure that you iron them inside out and on the level that your iron suggests for polyester so it doesn't get all shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher