Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of wrinkles without surgery or a chemical peel?

I try to care for my skin but I am losing the war...I am 46 and my skin looks 35, but I do not go in the sun and I exfoliate once a week. I see beautiful woman who have no wrinkles. HOw? a woman named Louise who owns the Lancaster Newspaper in PA is in her 80s and has skin that is radiant. God she is so beautiful and dies her hair black. she must take a sinful potion.How do I get rid of wrinkles without surgery or a chemical peel?
Try Arbonne's RE9 line. It is a highly effective anti-aging skin care set with patents pending on it, meaning no other company has even come close to re-creating it.It has 9 anti-aging elements in it and addresses issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, etc. It helps reverse damage already done and prevent and protect you from further signs of aging. It's hypo-allergenic so it's amazing for people with sensitive skin. If you like I can email you some before and after pictures. I have never seen a product as amazing as this!How do I get rid of wrinkles without surgery or a chemical peel?
Always wear sunscreen, unless you are locked up in a house where teh sun never shines in. ANY sun will cause wrinkles.





Also, never smoke or quit if you do smoke.





Besides genetics (which you obviously cannot control), using sunscreen and never smoking are your two best weapons against premature wrinkling! Also, please don't take offense, but at age 46, you should have some wrinkles as it's simply natural because your body is almost half a century old.
a healthy diet will make your skin glow! eat lots of fruits and vegetables. and of course nothing beats a happy heart and peaceful mind. plus i discovered this wondeful oil that is great on skin..Virgin Coconut Oil. It really moisturizes the skin and the result is significant. try it, its safe and natural.





by the way, i wanna congratulate you because you are 46 and looks 35..wow thats a real accomplishment. good luck and be happy. viva to a gorgeous you!
Noxzema!!


My mom uses Noxzema and she doesn't have 1 wrinkle.


When she tells people how old she is, they can't believe it.





It's best to put it on in the morning right after you've washed your face


%26amp;


In the evening before bed, again after your face has been washed.


That way the pores are open and it works better.


Hope that helped you.
have a happy disposition... exercise regularly and eat vegetarian-best anti oxidant. do yoga and meditation. Try Brahma Kumaris...
I've never tried this, but It's popular. It's by Cindy crawford. This is what she uses.





http://www.meaningfulbeauty.com.au/
Peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher