Friday, December 11, 2009

How can i rectify wrinkles in the upper lip?

I'm a woman in the 30's. I smoke about a pack a day. I have developed some wrinkles in the upper lip. Is there anyway to rectify this without giving up smoking. I really don't want to quit.How can i rectify wrinkles in the upper lip?
My mom had wrinkles on her upper lip, but not bad, when she was in her 30s and she smoked. She never stopped smoking and her wrinkles are horrible. You could do microdermabrasion, it's expensive, but the wrinkles will still come back if you continue to smoke.





Looking good sometimes has to be a sacrifice.How can i rectify wrinkles in the upper lip?
You could have a filler such as juvederm injected into the area above your lip. There are also laser skin resurfacing treatments that can help as well. Of course quitting smoking would be ideal, but if you do not, then you should see a dermatologist to explore your options. Good luck!
Try Talika Vital Oils Anti Wrinkles. It is amazing and can help keep you from getting more wrinkles.
The wrinkles from continuing to smoke will only get worse as you get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher