Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best method of removing wrinkles from clothing without an iron or a clothes dryer?

I have to be at work in about an hour and a half. I can't go to the store and get an iron, so I need a home-cooked method. What works the best?What is the best method of removing wrinkles from clothing without an iron or a clothes dryer?
Hang it in the bathroom while you take a hot shower. The steam will relax the wrinkles.What is the best method of removing wrinkles from clothing without an iron or a clothes dryer?
Use a fine misting spray bottle from your local corner store for 59 cents.


Spray down the shirt (but don't get it too wet) and 'pop it.' Then put it on a hanger. If you need to, stretch it out some to get the little tiny wrinkles out.
If you just use a damp washcloth and make the fabric a little wet while you wear it it should be dry by the time you are at work. Hope it helped.
With a little more notice I could have done it for you..! I luv ironing womens clothes for them; I know how much they appreciate it %26amp; after all, it really is mans work.. Don't you think?





Ciao! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher