Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do I get rid of wrinkles and bags under my eyes?

i need to get rid of wrinkles and bags under my eyes. what r quick remedies or things i can do to get rid of it.How do I get rid of wrinkles and bags under my eyes?
The hemroid cream theory has been debunked. It used to contain an ingredient that was known to firm up the skin, but the formula was changed ages ago. I think I saw that on some day time talk show, I couldn't tell you which one b/c I rarely watch them.





You can try Vit E for the wrinkles and cucumber slices or tea bags for the bags.How do I get rid of wrinkles and bags under my eyes?
no joke: I heard Preparation H oilment works as it is supposed to be good in shrinking blood vessels....you can buy a cheap $1 store brand first to see if it works for you.
try a good eye cream avon has some really good eye creams that work! check it out here is a link
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher