Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the average age for wrinkles and gray hair for women?

I'm almost 26. I have a couple very fine wrinkles on my forehead and no grays. I'm just wondering when I can expect aging to start happening. I do use Retinol Cream, and I dye my hair very rarely. I'm just curious, because my mom had gray hair at 18!What is the average age for wrinkles and gray hair for women?
That varies a lot. I had a very few stray gray hairs since I was under ten. At 51 I have some gray hair, but still few. i have some wrinkles, but not much. I have had friends who went gray by 30. Wrinkles have to do with exposure to sun, genetics, smoking and diet, in my opinion.What is the average age for wrinkles and gray hair for women?
You should volunteer somewhere, maybe at a nursing home and you can ask them when they got their first grays and wrinkles and then compare the answers to come up with your average age.





They'll probably tell you that there are more important things to worry about, like the average age you start needing to wear Depends.
If you don't moisturize your skin weel, you could get wrinkles in your early twenties.





Also, smoking can be the culprit for early wrinkles, and wrinkles around your eyes.





If its in your genes, you won't be able to avoid graying hair. Try using coconut or olive oil on your hair (warmed a bit) to avoid further graying... It might help.





GoodLuck.
Gray hair and wrinkles are alot to do with genetics.
It really depends from person to person.


It sounds like in your case its genetics! Obviously, the aging process has already started...but you wont look like you're 60 when you're 30 (if that's what you're wondering). Just treat your face kindly with whatever treatments you use. I'm sure you'll age wonderfully!


Of course there are lots of dermatologist services that can take years off. If it really bothers you I'd consult a qualified dermatologist.
Since your mom had grey hair at 18, it is all about genetics. Babies are born with grey hair, so it can happen just about anytime. Keep in mind, our bodies start to age at about 17 years old. It's a natural process. but if you don't like your grey hair, you can always get highlights done around your hairline and the crown of your head. This will help to camouflage the grey. Oh, and the new trend is to call it platinum. Bling-Bling!





As for the wrinkles, consult with a cosmetic dermatologist or a medical aesthetician for options to reduce/remove the apperance of the lines that you see.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher