Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can I keep my shirt from getting wrinkles?

I just wore this shirt for the first time today so I didn't know it would wrinkle so easily or so badly. Just from sitting at my desk, it's creased and wrinkled. Is there anything I can do so it won't wrinkle like this the next time I wear it?How can I keep my shirt from getting wrinkles?
There's some kind of fabric softener that is supposed to keep clothes from wrinkling so badly. I use Downy Wrinkle Releaser on my clothes - I think it works pretty well. If you're getting wrinkles during the day you could get a travel size bottle of the Downy stuff and lightly spray your shirt during the day to smooth it out.How can I keep my shirt from getting wrinkles?
hang it up to dry and use spray starch on it and see if this will help you out good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher