Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I remove wrinkles from a Sport Coat without taking it to the cleaners?

I have a funeral to attend tomorrow and the only suit I have is very wrinkled. There are no Dry Cleaner's in the area that can do it in time. How can I get my suit to look nice?How do I remove wrinkles from a Sport Coat without taking it to the cleaners?
Well! You could wear it under the shower, .....or, Iron it with a damp tea towel over the top. Don't just iron it without the teatowel or it will become shineyHow do I remove wrinkles from a Sport Coat without taking it to the cleaners?
use a spray bottle get it a bit wet do not soak it a few spays all over and let water set in and then shake the heck out it with like a flip it forward motion and then hang it up and by morning should be good... also u could try the same procedure above and do a low low heat ironing on it... i do this all the time and it work for me.... GL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher