Saturday, December 5, 2009

How should I get the wrinkles out of my garduation gown?

Would a dryer on the cool setting ruin it? Should I just hang it in the bathroom when I shower in the morning?How should I get the wrinkles out of my garduation gown?
It depends on what it's made of. If it's cheaper material (the stuff usually used for high school grad gowns) you won't want to iron it or dry it--hanging it in the bathroom is probably your best bet. If it's the better stuff that they use for college of university-level graduation you may be able to toss it in the dryer, but be careful--they can melt!How should I get the wrinkles out of my garduation gown?
When I had this problem, I just brought it to the dry cleaners for a quick steam to be safe....my Mom melted hers trying to iron it, so I didn't want to take chances. They had it done in about an hour, for fairly cheap...
Just toss it i the dryer on the ';Wrinkle Release'; setting. Or ';air fluff'; if you don't have the first one.
use a iron it might work???!!! idk for shoor
wrap it on tissue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher