Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good product to hide wrinkles around lips?

I've been smoking for 1/2 my life and am starting to notice wrinkles or pucker lines around my mouth.What is a good product to hide wrinkles around lips?
vitamin A or vitamin E oil works good. Just dab a little on clean skin either in the morning or at night before bed.What is a good product to hide wrinkles around lips?
If I may, I would suggest Mary Kay TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Lip Primer.





---Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy.


---Dermatologist-tested.


---In a 12-week clinical study, a dermatologist saw improvement of fine lines on lips and reduction in fine lines around the lips.


---Primes the lips for increased lipstick wear.


---Helps prevent feathering and bleeding of lipstick.


---Immediately improves the appearance of the areas around the lips with light-diffusing microspheres. (Mary Kay Website)





Feel free to contact me anytime if you are interested in this product.
I have similar trouble around my eyes and have tried all the so-called wrinke fillers...the only thing that seems to help is keeping the skin well moisturised and light-reflecting make up. Alternatively, you could try a filler injection?
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher