Sunday, December 13, 2009

At what age do humans start to get wrinkles?

I am 20 years old and I've noticed some wrinkles appearing under my eyes?


How do I get rid of it?At what age do humans start to get wrinkles?
Those wrinkles under your eyes are probably just from tiredness. To be honest most people get them at some point, a lot of people have them permenantly too and there's not really much you can do about it if that's the case.


But don't worry it won't be anywhere near as noticeable to others as it is to you.At what age do humans start to get wrinkles?
If you smoke or too much drugs/alcohol this can make you age a lot faster - too much sun or tanning salons will definitely have a huge impact. Keep your face out of the sun %26amp; have a daily routine of cleansing morning %26amp; night and wear a foundation / or moisture with a sunscreen in it during the day. Genetics can also play a part. But don't worry we will still love you even when you are all wrinkly %26amp; old! I am sure I will get there before you!
this is a sign of premature aeging.Be conscious of ur skin but don't get overconscious.As per I opine eye is the most delicate part of our skin so u should consult a dermatologist.AHA can cure this problem.Have lots of green diet and food contain anti oxident
People get wrinkles at all different ages, depending on life style, genetics and diet. Also, for example, fair haired people are more prone to wrinkles than, for example, brown haired people.
They come at any age actually. If you wanna reduce their appearance, go get some good eye cream. Maybe you laugh a lot ,LOL
really??...my mom is 40 nd shez only starting now..anyhow try those creamz....that reduce wrinkles
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher