Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get rid of wrinkles around my eyes?

I've noticed here recently that when I smile I have a lot of wrinkles around my eyes, specifically on the sides and underneath. Also when I smile, I get these really big gross bags underneath. This all started about 6 months ago and is getting worse by the week. Is there any eye cream or lotion that I can use that will diminish the look of these wrinkles?How can I get rid of wrinkles around my eyes?
Artistry has two options that you can try. The Replenishing Eye Cream and the Vitamin C + Wild Yam Treatment. The one you choose would depend on your budget (the replenishing eye cream is a little cheaper) and the results that you're looking for (the Vitamin C + Wild Yam treatment is stronger). Check them both out at the site below!





http://aorihuela.qbeautyzone.com/How can I get rid of wrinkles around my eyes?
Look for an anti eye wrinkle cream that contains these ingredients:





1. Sunscreen to protect from further sun damage,


2. A topical retinoid (often sold as ';retinol';, which is a form of vitamin A) to repair and regenerate damaged skin cells,


3. Peptides to stimulate the production of collagen, and


4. Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant and anti inflammatory agent, to combat free radicals that cause wrinkles and other signs of aging.





Check out www.eyewrinklesaway.com for more tips on eliminating eye wrinkles.
Yes, there are a lot of eye creams available in the market. Top brands are Ponds, Loreal, Olay, Nivea, and a lot more.





There are different creams for different problems such as for eye bags, anti-wrinkle, or whitening.





You may try botox injections too. Do check with a certified dermatologist so she can prescribe the right solution for your case.
Olay has a great eyecream, I use the Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller first it is packed with caffeine (for puffiness) and then follow with a moisturizing eye cream. Roc Retinol Correxion eye cream is also great to treat and prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
Be gentle with your skin and it will go a long way in keeping it smooth and supple. Gently massage the marks with glycerin-honey mixture. Dip a cotton pad in unbeaten egg white, and smooth it across wrinkles. Leave it on for an hour and remove it with a cotton dipped in ice-cold water. Check out http://useinfo-wrinkles.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
Bo-tux! That thing where they stick a giant needle in your face and inject some wierd liquid into it.
dont smile so much all the eye creams water blah blah wont help and dont sleep on ur sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher