Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I make wrinkles on my face for my Halloween costume?

I'm dressing up as an old man tomorrow for a halloween contest at work. I have bought everything, but I want to make the costume very original. Since I'm a middle age female, I want the wrinkles to look real. Please help!How do I make wrinkles on my face for my Halloween costume?
You can get by with an eyeliner in brown. Wrinkle up you face and lightly draw a line in each crease, then it helps if you gently smudge the line in a downward motion, just to take the sharpness out and create a little shadow effect. Then you can go back in and with a light color, light beige or even white if you've got it, add a lighter line above each wrinkle line and lightly blend. You are creating a dimensional look with shadows and highlights.


Don't forget to draw in the jowls. This is where the skin on your face sags around the jaw line. Use the same shadow/highlight effect to create these just below the jaw line.


You should also do your neck. It looks funny to have an old face and a young neck.


Also, I just did a search for ';old age make up images'; and came up with quite a few. Do this so you have a couple of pictures to guide you.


Good Luck!!How do I make wrinkles on my face for my Halloween costume?
You put glue on your face overnight and in the morning wash your face and the glue sticks your skin together. It feels a little weird though. Report Abuse

veryyyyyyyyyyyy interesting. Report Abuse

Making yourself old is the most fun and creative thing to do with make up. You basically need two colors of pancake or cream based make up, a tone lighter than your complextion and one slightly darker. You need a brush, a make up wedge, an eybrow pencil, and a mirror with good light. Beginning at the hair line apply the lighter of the make up bases all over, but lightly. I suggest a dap on the forhead, chin, bridge of nose, and upper lip then working them in lightly with the makeup wedge. when you get to your lips, I reccoment percing them into a ';sour'; face and dabbing the remaining makeup from the wedge onto your lips. when you return your mouth to normal VIOLA! you have old lips. Next you need to create wrinkles on your face. First using the darker color, your going to follow the lines of your face. Smile lines are a good place to start but remembering less is more. dap into the creases of the face, forhead, along the corners of eyes, and mouth. finally before you set your face with a loose powder you are going to trace those lines again *lightly* with the pencil and blend. *If you like a more ';done up'; old woman look, I usually do bright red or pink circles on the cheeks and a nice coral or pink lipstick applyed *inside* the lipline to create that cracked thinlipped old lady look. if you have anymore questions on the matter I'm happy to help. I hope you win the contest !!
Try eye liner that is a little darker than your skin. Draw on your face to look like wrinkles.
get some dark makeup... like eyeliner.... and make very thin dark lines where you have natural creases in your skin. For example, your smile creases or the lines on your forehead. Even if the lines are small, they will look like shadows in the depressions of wrinkles
determine the color of your skin, then use a an eye brow pencil that complements your skin then put lines on the areas such as: ends of the eyes, forehead and certain places on your cheek.....
Worry about your kids, your bills, your husband, and your job....I found out that they come naturally......lol.


Go to a party rental place, and I think that they sell temporary make-up kits...





Happy Halloween.....have fun.
spirit gum
Be a 84 year old man like me.
  • myspace ip
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher