Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can I get wrinkles out of my bridesmaid dress?

What is an easy way to get wrinkles out of my bridesmaid dress with out taking it to the dry cleaners? I hung the dress in the bathroom with the hot water running it helped smooth out some wrinkles, but not all. What else can I try? Any suggestions would be great!How can I get wrinkles out of my bridesmaid dress?
Iron it, duh!How can I get wrinkles out of my bridesmaid dress?
Don't iron it! Take it back to the store that you purchased it from and ask them to steam it for you. Its usually a complementary service.
Set your iron to REALLY low, or even put another piece of fabric over the wrinkled part. Use a little steam, and that should do it! :%26gt;
Purchase a steam iron. Use it on low setting. Should cost under $20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher