Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a good eye cream to reduce wrinkles under eyes?

What is a good eye cream to reduce the wrinkles under the eyes?


I only want answers from people who has tried out the products and can related from personal experience.





ThanksWhat is a good eye cream to reduce wrinkles under eyes?
I recommend the Oil of Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. Overall, I've been really happy with the entire Olay Regenerist line, but this eye wrinkle cream was my favorite. It helped to reduce wrinkles under my eyes as well as diminish some of the puffiness too. I've also tried RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment and had great results.What is a good eye cream to reduce wrinkles under eyes?
Okay believe or not


Sally Hansen minute miracle foot cream


This is not a joke.Think of it, the hhels of the foot are usually thick and cracked and really need a good penetrating cream that feeds the skin there for results.


I had this for pedicures and I was so disatisfied with all the eye creams I had, Clinique, all kinds of 'em..


I used that on my eyes, and it is the best thing i ve tried.


And it can be found at like Target, and is so much cheaper than my Clinique or any dept store stuff I bought, or Mary Kay, or anything. My family makes fun of my foot stuff on my face, but whatever works.


I use other stuff on my feet.


Preperation H is good for swelling.Puffiness on the eye.


I have used A %26amp; D ointment on the eye area too , and I like that.


It smells bad though, so I ll cover it up with a good smelling cream or use it before bed.


They don t have enough good products for the eyes out there in my opinion.


I ve used cheap and expensive, ice on the eyes, olive oil, all kinds of stuff and I like that foot stuff best.


Have fun experimenting!
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher