Thursday, June 24, 2010

What avon cream is best for very dry skin and wrinkles?

My skin is very dry and have used several moisturing creams but have to use large amount to feel like it is on my skin.Also my skin needs tighting and i am over age 54.What do you recommend? Are there moisture firming creams?What avon cream is best for very dry skin and wrinkles?
Anything you simply apply to skin is going to do very little if anything at all. Firming creams do not help and many moisturizers simply are a waste of money. Also many ridiculously expensive designer skin products have so many skin harming, skin aging ingredients. Some users reported they have caused itchy, blistery skins, rashes, bumps and even acne.(You can verify with a Google search). And some have been pulled from the market in France because of cancer causing concerns. This simple safe treatment uses low cost essential oils which benefit skin in countless ways. Olive or coconut oils are excellent for dry skin. They feed skin beneficial nutrients and if you thoroughly massage into skin you will see the results even in one day. Skin will tighten, start to glow and look and feel smoother. You have to tighten skin where you massage (I give exact ways to do this in my many other answers) and in doing so it beneficially exercises and conditions many of face muscles and thus counteracts muscle weakening which leads to sagging and wrinkles and lines. At same time skin is being firmed, smoothed and conditioned by massage. This is the best treatment to revitalize and even rejuvenate entire face. It can quickly and safely not just fade wrinkles a little but greatly minimize them. I give exact instructions on how to treat in other answers (or email me for more info.) I have testimonials from happy users.





SOURCE(S): 20+ years research into safe natural treatments/cures of skin, scalp and hair problems and anti aging/rejuvenation treatmentsWhat avon cream is best for very dry skin and wrinkles?
You can massage your skin with pure olive oil regularly 15-20 minutes before shower .Olive oil is best for dry skin and wrinkles, moreover it is natural .
Avon's Anew Retroactive Night Cream. It has a really nice aromatic scent too. I love it. I've used it for years. Click on the link I've listed, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher