Thursday, June 24, 2010

What age are you supposed to start noticing wrinkles on your face?

This depends on how you are taking care of yourself. If you smoke a lot and don't drink enough much water. You will start seeing lines when you are 20 plus. It really depends, some women don't see wrinkles until they are 30plus. You also have to make sure if you wear make up, be sure to wash them off before going to bed, no matter what. If you are already starting to see wrinkles. Drink loads of water, don't smoke and have enough sleep. Cut up a tomato and rub in on your face, leave in for 15 mins and then wash it off. (that helps with the pores). You can try with a banana as well. Egg white is good as a face mask. Thightens the skin. Natural stuff usually helps. The most important is still drinking water. Good luck!!What age are you supposed to start noticing wrinkles on your face?
I am almost 24 and its starting.. slowly but I am noticing :(What age are you supposed to start noticing wrinkles on your face?
Depends on the person and Genetics.
im 19 and i notice
There are too many variables with race, individual genetic differences, health, skin care, how much sun you've been exposed to etc. I thought I had wrinkles at twelve, but actually even babies have tiny lines under their eyes. If you want to know how you're going to age, the best clue is to look at your older family members. I have to take a lot of care with the skin around my eyes because in my thirties it's already wrinkly, but the rest of my face looks younger than my age, exactly the same as all my relatives.





Use alpha hydroxy at night only, and lots of moisturizer during the day on the wrinkly area. You can't get rid of them without surgery but you can soften them.
i dont take any notice.
it depends..people with fair/light skin/blonde hair tend to age quicker. but smoking,tanning, drinking, generall bad things make you age faster...
when it happens
It all depend n your genes, environment, lifestyle, how much time you spend in the sun and how healthy you are. I am 42 and I would say the last 2 years I have noticed some crows feet around my eyes, only when I smile though.





Hint-drinking alcohol will age you really fast, gaining and loosing weight causes your skin to sag, frown lines are the worst, don't or try to not frown also- eat well and drink plenty of water, no sodas and take a B complex.
anywhere between birth and death !
One would hope never......but I really started noticing an 'aging' difference around 40...
from the time that you become vane enough to care about wrinkles on yer face.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the earliest appear in the late 20's. That is why it is important to get rid of wrinkles of prevent it before they even start showing on our face. Prevention is better than cure as what the adage says.

    ReplyDelete

 
rate my teacher