Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I wear my seatbelt without putting wrinkles in my shirt?

I dress business casual for work. I have tried to heavy starch and dryclean my shirts to prevent wrinkles from the seatbeat, but no luck. The only thing that works is wrinkle-free shirts.How can I wear my seatbelt without putting wrinkles in my shirt?
OCD much?How can I wear my seatbelt without putting wrinkles in my shirt?
You should strech it out alot then put that strap behind your back
Wear non-wrinkling shirts. Or just wrap wax paper around your seatbelt wear your shirt touches it.
i wear my seatbelt with the diagonal strap behind my back. i know its not the safest, but i dont really care. its more comfortable for me. that way it wouldnt wrinkle your shirt. but even if there are a few wrinkles i doubt anyone will notice. probably happens to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher