Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best product to use to prevent wrinkles?

I'm turning 30 in October and I would like to know the best product to use to prevent wrinkles. Something good, please. Price is not a factor.What is the best product to use to prevent wrinkles?
YouthWhat is the best product to use to prevent wrinkles?
Someone once said to keep yourself hydrated to keep skin looking youthful. Stay out of the sun and use the correct protection when outside
Wrinkles causes not only because of age and also due to dry skin. Home remedies are inexpensive and do not have any side effects. More information available at: http://w35.org/
I am biased because I am a consultant, but I love Mary Kay. My mom has used it for years and is wrinkle free at 49. She is often mistaken for the mom of my 2 year old. I am 28 but just got ID'd for cigarettes (not for me - for bf), this past weekend. Go to www.marykay.com to find a consultant near you.
Dont Smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher