Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is anyone getting wrinkles from sleeping on your face?

I'm 23 and getting bad eye wrinkles from sleeping on my stomach and face for years. I can't fall asleep without being on my stomach? Does anyone else have this problem and did you learn how to fall asleep on your back? Any other tips for getting rid of the wrinkles?Is anyone getting wrinkles from sleeping on your face?
Don't worry about it. There are many other things that are helping you get prematurely wrinkled - and you can certainly do something about them.


The biggest culprits are what we apply to the skin. So many products are severely skin harming and skin aging. I suffered from serious skin harm that stopped when I stopped using them.


I use only very mild cleansers and no other products and daily massage with essential oils. I like almond, grape seed and olive. It has restored skin to complete health and has greatly reversed skin aging and diminished wrinkles and inhibited others from forming.


I am often thought to be many years younger than I am. See my many other answers giving very detailed wrinkle removing treatments. Some have answers from happy users saying how they had also benefited. Mukunda








SOURCE(S): 20 + years research, experimentation - safe natural treatments/cures for skin conditions and anti aging/rejuvenation treatments

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher