Thursday, June 24, 2010

What can the wrinkles in the back of neck mean?

I am bald, and shave my head daily. My avatar has hair but it's only a picture.





Area where bald men get wrinkles close to the neck area, I have what looks like an image of Virgin Mary according to my friends.





Could I be blessed? Is it a miracle?





I'm not a Catholic, but could I make some money off this minor miracle of my wrinkled bald head?What can the wrinkles in the back of neck mean?
Take a picture of it, and send it to the news!





They love stories like this!!!





You could be on the cover of Yahoo! tomorrow!





Yes, you probably are blessed with or without the Virgin Mary on the back of your neck.





It's probably a funny coincidence. Funny being the key word here.





Seriously, take a picture and see what happens. You must have some funny friends!!!





:)





Have a wonderful day!!What can the wrinkles in the back of neck mean?
i think your blessed :)


haha
  • emo myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher