Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sometimes when I smile my nose gets wrinkles leading down to the sides of my mouth. Is that a normal reaction?

I think that maybe I have some weird birth defect, because it only happens to me on certain occasions. I haven't been able to see if other people have the same reaction because I don't interact with the public.





Please, someone help!Sometimes when I smile my nose gets wrinkles leading down to the sides of my mouth. Is that a normal reaction?
its called smile lined and there hottSometimes when I smile my nose gets wrinkles leading down to the sides of my mouth. Is that a normal reaction?
as long as you dont snort like a pig or honk like a goose when you laugh don't worry about it.
Dont worry, it's perfectly 'normal'. i happen to quite like it when people have them, so, keep on smiling and stop worrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher