Thursday, June 24, 2010

At young age is it necessary to use cream on your face to reduce wrinkles?

Is it a myth? My mum tells me to use cream on my face every single night. I'm only 17. I get wrinkles on more forehead when I stretch my eyebrows up otherwise theres none. Is that a sign I am getting them early.





I wash my face every night. I want to know weather I can get wrinkles young just because I dont use face cream much!At young age is it necessary to use cream on your face to reduce wrinkles?
lol! I'm 14. I started using Dove intensive cream so that my wrinkles wont come early. I know im a freak!At young age is it necessary to use cream on your face to reduce wrinkles?
It's never to early.I use olay of alay products,they have so many for any age and I also use Avon go to Avon.com and check out some creams.You should use a day cream and a night cream.
Of course not. But it can also be a sign of dryness on your face. You can apply a small amount of miho ce cream which is very moisturizing for all seasons.





Check out the online store dewdroplets dot com for details





Product available online only.
I don't think you need eye cream
Do NOT use cream on your face at night. Only in the morning.Your porse need to breathe at night and cream/moisturizer just clogs the pores. Washing your face every night is good. Removes dirt/oil from that day. I doubt you're getting wrinkles; that's probably just your face structure. Moisturizer every morning can definitely help prevent early wrinkles. %26amp;%26amp;staying out of the sun. My mom stayed out of the sun and used moisturizer everyday when she was younger. Now she's 50 and has 30yo looking skin.
i've never used it and i don't have wrinkles. then again i am young.
90% of the aging process is caused by the sun. As a young person, really consider using sunscreen every chance you get. I know having a tan is ';cool';, but it will definitely age you faster.





As far as a cream goes, a good night moisturizer is key. Also, you should have a good regimen in place - a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer that you use daily.





It's great you are thinking about this at a young age - I started at 37...............
Don't worry we all age. You won't start getting noticable wrinkles until you turn 45 or around there. My mom has them around her eyes and some laugh lines because shes a really joyful person. She has no sagging on her body though. She also has smocked for 30 years. Don't worry honey age isn't all that bad. My grandmother has some wrinkles, but shes so beautiful because she uses aloe verra plant on her face. No sags on her body eaither and shes in her 70s. Even if you do get wrinkles early then theres all kinds of opinions of getting rid of them without surgery. You can get sugery if you have extreme sagging. Botox if you just want to diminish laugh lines and under eye circles. There are also many creams and other surgical opions that don't involve a knife. My mom does have some wrinkles, but she's a 30 year smocker, 45 year old mother who suffered with much stress from a abusive relationship, wears no makup, and people still comment shes pretty. To prevent things happening on your skin use aloe and thats all.





Heres some info on aloe:


http://www.mauritasaloevera.com/Aloe-Ver鈥?/a>





It's an acient herb that will defiently impress you. Trust me it's been used in europe by our ancesters 3,500 years ago.They even use it today on severe burns. It doesn benifit to wrinkles because it is packed with good essentials for your skin that will stop the aging process. Not completely .. nothing will, but it will make a hell of a difference.





Don't worry about it to much





Love Kurina
i dont know if that is true but dont worry about it yu are young you have plenty of years to worry over wrinkles.


tips...


1.just get plenty of your beauty sleep


2 dont stess over stupid thing wrinkles and pimples all come from stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher