Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the difference between stress lines and premature wrinkles?

I have three clear lines across my head which have been due to chronic stress. they have been going and getting worser for two weeks now.





two people have mentioned that stress lines come and go when the stress goes, my stress is ongoing. i can't however find anything online abut 'stress lines' which makes me wonder if there is such a thing.





Can someone show me where i can read up on stress lines because the only things i find are facial lines and wrinkles both of which can be caused by stress but are permanant, not temporary.What is the difference between stress lines and premature wrinkles?
stress lines go away faster.What is the difference between stress lines and premature wrinkles?
All the wrinkles may be permanent, unless you refill them or you treat them as soon as possible (with moisturizers, for instance);


I suppose the stress lines are expression wrinkles (never heard this name) but I know that premature wrinkles are a sign of a bad condition of the skin, like too much dryness.


Anyway, you need to apply a good cream in your face, every morning and every night before bed, and the wrinkles, whatever their type is, will soon be smoothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher