Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do I use to clean my pugs wrinkles?

I have a pug, and currently I just use water and Q-tips to clean his wrinkles out as best I can, but I can't seem to get them completely clean. I know there has to be some well kept secrets out there some where, so if anybody has a trick that works, I would greatly appreciate it!What do I use to clean my pugs wrinkles?
I breed pugs, I have pugs. Q tips are ok, but I get better results using an old wash cloth with warm water and a little soap. Just keep gently wiping until they are clean. You can also use baby wipes.


Don't be afraid to get in between those wrinkles. Also it is a good time to check and clean those ears.





Then pat dry when done.What do I use to clean my pugs wrinkles?
wow. that would be a job. could you get any advice from who you got it from, or a Vet.,or dog groomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher